have it all.
There has never been
a better time to be
a part of the SBC.
One Enrollment, One Bill,
Best In Class Coverage.
We leverage our buying power to find the best value in health and welfare benefits. Whether that value is found in one vendor or multiple vendors, members use one enrollment system and receive one bill for all coverage provided through the SBC.
2015 Wellness Outline | Why Wellness FAQs | Healthy Links
Why Participate in Wellness?
- It is more convenient and less expensive than sending members to a doctor office. Circle Wellness comes to your location and provides services during your work day.
- Results are confidential and can give you peace of mind that you are healthy in many ways!
- Groups can choose between a basic fingerstick screening or a more expansive venipuncture screening with a 29 blood panel.
- It can also help your members find potential health problems early … that they need to follow-up with their doctor about for earlier and more successful treatment. It could even save one of your member’s lives!
- A wellness screening can help you discover ways of improving your health and preventing future problems.
- Statewide Benefit Cooperative provides a 5% discount for participating.
About Circle Wellness
Circle Wellness, a member of Circle Health Partners, Inc., is an Indiana company that provides corporate wellness solutions to organizations throughout the country. Many of the top executives within Circle Wellness, including its founders, trace their wellness roots back to Health First Consulting and Molloy Wellness (J.F. Molloy & Associates). With Circle Wellness, your members will receive personal attention and personal service combined with a deep understanding of the Statewide Benefits Cooperative culture.